Sunday 2 October 2011

Make an easy lace scarf!

Here is an easy lace scarf I made in a couple of evenings. The lace pattern was a little tricky at first but I persevered and the effect is really nice. The lace pattern makes it grow quickly but does require a little concentration but  is well worth the effort. I used a half a ball of black double knit and size 6 needles. I am looking for other patterns but there are literally loads of free ones on the net and lots of good magazines to inspire you whatever your knitting skill level. Again the internet caters for complete beginners to advanced knitters and there are really great step by step instructions. Most shops now sell wool such is the craft revival so why not give it a go? I was going to make this as a present but it is so nice I might just keep it instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment